Havin' A Crappie Weekend Outdoor Festival
14 April 2018 10:00 am - 15 April 2018 5:00 pm
Stockton State Park Marina
We would like to take a moment to invite you to theÂ 2018 Havin' A Crappie Weekend Outdoor FestivalÂ at Stockton State Park Marina.
Many of you have participated before, and will notice this is a change! This year, we will be adding an additional day of racing! In the past, race day has included a 5k, 1 mile, and challenge. This year, we will morph the event into a 2 day outdoor festival including road racing, trail racing, canicross, yoga, food, music, and more. We hope you will mark your calendars and make a weekend of it!Â
Road 1 Mile
Trail Canicross 5.6k
- WHAT TIME?Â Weekend schedule here.Â Â road racing events will begin mid-afternoon, with yoga and the outdoor party following. Sunday trail events (including canicross) will begin early Sunday morning with refreshments following.Â
- WHAT'S INCLUDED?Â All race entries for both days include a ticket to the partyÂ Â evening where a meal will be provided. Your race entry also includes your race shirt and finisher mug. Yoga entries include the yoga class and meal.Â
- CRAPPIE CHALLENGE CHANGES?Â The Crappie Challenge has a slight change as well - you'll have to participate both days! Do the road 1 mile, road 5k, and trail 13.3k! You'll find a specific Crappie Challenge option when completing yourÂ registration.
- CHIP TIMING?Â You bet. As an athlete, you deserve accurate finish results provided by professionals. We are excited to haveÂ ActNow RacingÂ with us again this year.Â
- AWARDS?Â Absolutely. In addition to the monetary awards mentioned below which will be paid to the overall top 3 M/F, the top 3 M/F in each age division will be awarded a custom medal (excluding the 1 mile)
- 5k: $150, $100, $50
- 7.7k Trail: $150, $100, $50
- 13.3k Trail: $150, $100, $50
- 5.6k Canicross Trail: $150, $100, $50
- Overall male and overall female in the Crappie Challenge will receive $100.
- WHAT IS CANICROSS?Â Canicross is running with your dog. We do have some specific rules to help keep you and your 4-legged pal safe on the trail. You must follow these rules if you choose to participate in canicross.Â Check them out here.Â
- IS THEREÂ LODGING AVAILABLE?Â Lodging is available atÂ Stockton State Park Marina,Â Stockton State ParkÂ (camping), orÂ Mt. Carmel Inn. Don't delay in booking your lodging. We believe it will fill quickly!
- SOCIAL MEDIA:Â Stay connected with us on Social Media:
- Find us on Facebook
- Find us on Twitter: @crappieday5k
Find us on Instagram: @crappieday5k
- HOW CAN MY BUSINESS BE INVOLVED?Â We are still seeking sponsors! If you're interesting in coming aboard, let us know! Several of our races, such as canicross, will draw from all over the Midwest!Â We have several different levels ranging from $25-$2,000.There's a spot for everyone, and we would love to have you on board.Â
Tell them the STOCKTON CHAMBER SENT YOU.